- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, resolution, reproducibility, and reliability.
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology for ultimate DSC performance and unique capability to conduct and store heat capacity measurements in a single run.
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- Modulated DSC®, (MDSC®), for the most efficient separation of complex thermal events.
- Widest range of refrigerated cooling options eliminates liquid nitrogen expense and ensures uninterrupted subambient operation during extended autosampler routines.
- Tzero Press and Pans for fast, simple, and reproducible sample preparation.
Includes Fusion Cell, MDSC, standard heat flow, tzero heat flow, Advanced Tzero Heat Flow (T4P), Direct Cp Measurement, User Replaceable Cell, 54-Position Autosampler, Dual input Gas-Delivery Manifold, and Color App-Style Touch Screen.
Chiller attachment temperature: -150°C to 350°C (https://www.tainstruments.com/products/thermal-analysis/thermal-analysis-accessories/differential-scanning-calorimeters-accessories/).
|Baseline Flatness (-50 to 300°C)||≤5 μW|
|Baseline Repeatability (-50 to 300°C)||<10μW|
|Temperature Range||-180°C to 725°C|
More information can be found here.